Boy falls in pot of hot curry while standing in midday meal queue

By | October 31, 2017


Bahraich |
Revealed:October 31, 2017 2:51 pm


midday meals, packaged foods, midday meal packaged food items, indian express news Representational image. The boy stumbled and fell into the pot of boiling greens. (File) 

A six-year-old boy suffered critical burn accidents after he fell right into a pot of scorching vegetable curry whereas standing in a queue for a noon meal in a major college Bahraich, the police stated immediately. Shivam, a pupil of sophistication 1, was standing within the queue for a noon meal in a major college in Hemriya Kutti gram panchayat space Monday when he stumbled and fell into the pot, they stated.

The boy’s father, in his criticism to the police, alleged that the varsity employees neither rushed Shivam to a hospital nor knowledgeable his household in regards to the incident.

Shivam’s father claimed that upon returning residence, the boy fell unconscious and was rushed to a hospital the place he’s present process remedy, the police stated. On the premise of the criticism, a case has been registered in opposition to the cook dinner and lecturers of the varsity, and a probe is on, they stated. Primary Shiksha Adhikari Amarkant Singh stated three lecturers, together with a woman trainer, have been suspended after preliminary inquiry and motion was been initiated in opposition to the cook dinner.

For all the newest India Information, obtain Indian Categorical App



Source link