Central Administrative Tribunal Notification 2017
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017 is anticipating the eligible candidates to fill the Court docket Officers, Junior Accounts Officer, Joint Registrar, Personal Secretary and different posts. The Central Administrative Tribunal Jobs 2017 has openings for 72 posts. Therefore, candidates can apply offline for Central Administrative Tribunal CAT Vacancies 2017 right here. Furthermore, you’ll be able to refer the eligibility standards, utility payment, choice course of and different particulars within the below-mentioned sections. Additionally, you’ll be able to know extra particulars and apply @ cgatnew.gov.in. Candidates must also refer the next sections for full particulars.
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017
|Identify of the Board||Central Administrative Tribunal|
|No. of Vacancies||72|
|Identify of the Posts||Junior Accounts Officer, Joint Registrar, Personal Secretary and others|
|Job Class||Central Govt Jobs|
|Final Date||16th December 2017|
|Official Web site||www.cgatnew.gov.in|
Central Administrative Tribunal Emptiness 2017
|S No||Identify of Put up||No of Emptiness|
|2||Principal Personal Secretary||02|
|three||Deputy Controller of Accounts||01|
|four||Court docket Officers/ Part Officers||28|
|7||Court docket Grasp/ Stenographer Grade C||09|
|eight||Junior Accounts Officer||11|
Eligibility Standards for Central Administrative Tribunal Delhi Recruitment 2017
- The Officers working as Deputy Controller of Accounts from the Central Departmentalized Accounting Organisation of the Controller Basic of Accounts with minimal of two years of service within the grade of Deputy Controller of Accounts below C.G.A., C.G.O.A., P&T Accounts or Railway Accounts service.
- The Accounts Officer with a minimal of 10 years service within the grade of Accounts Officer within the C.G.A., C.G.O.A., P&T Accounts and Railway Accounts.
- Most age restrict: 56 years
Choice Course of:
- There isn’t any payment relevant.
- Joint Registrar: Rs 15600 to Rs 39100/- + GP Rs 7600/-
- Principal Personal Secretary: Rs 15600 to Rs 39100/- + GP Rs 6600/-
- Deputy Controller of Accounts: Rs 15600 to Rs 39100/- + GP Rs 6600/-
- Court docket Officers/ Part Officers: Rs 9300/- to 34800/- + GP 4800/-
- Personal Secretary: Rs 9300/- to 34800/- + GP 4800/-
- Account Officer: Rs 9300/- to 34800/- + GP 4600/-
- Court docket Grasp/ Stenographer Grade C: Rs 9300/- to 34800/- + GP 4600/-
- Junior Accounts Officer: Rs 9300/- to 34800/- + GP 4200/-
- Photocopier: Rs 5200 to Rs 202000/- + GP 1900/-
Tips on how to apply:
- At first, go to the Central Administrative Tribunal web site. i.e.www.cgatnew.gov.in
- Then, click on on the Central Administrative Tribunal notification.
- Now, you’ll be able to obtain and browse the notification rigorously.
- Then, it is advisable discover the Central Administrative Tribunal Utility Type on the finish of the web page.
- Now, you must obtain and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the small print like your title, DOB, academic particulars and so forth..
- Now, paste a passport measurement photograph and enclose necessary paperwork whether it is requested.
- Lastly, publish the applying type to the handle given under on or earlier than the final date i,e 16th December 2017.
The Principal Registrar,
Central Administrative Tribunal,
Principal Bench, 61/35,
Copernicus Marg, New Delhi – 110001
- Final date to submit the applying type: 16th December 2017
Official notification & utility type
Another hyperlinks to contemplate:
Financial institution of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 427 Vacancies.
TSPSC Employees Nurse Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1261 Vacancies.
Panchayati Raj UP Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 9031 Vacancies.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 Vacancies.
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 103 Vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 Vacancies.
UPSMFAC Recruitment-Apply for 2370 Vacancies.
Web page 1 of 11