CGTET 2017 On-line Utility Type
Chhattisgarh State Instructor Eligibility Check has launched a notification about CGTET Recruitment 2017. candidates can apply for an enormous variety of CGTET Examination Notification 2017. Particulars of the eligibility standards, choice course of, and others are talked about beneath right here. Nonetheless, aspirants may know extra about CG TET Notification 2017 @ cgvyapam.selection.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply on-line for Chhattisgarh State Instructor Eligibility Check Recruitment 2017 on or earlier than 27th November 2017. Subsequently, refer the next sections and for the whole particulars.
CGTET 2017-18 Recruitment
|Title of the Board||Chhattisgarh State Instructor Eligibility Check|
|No. of Vacancies||Varied|
|Title of the Posts||Instructor|
|Job Class||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
|Final Date||27th November 2017|
|Official Web site||www.cgvyapam.selection.gov.in|
CGTET Emptiness 2017
|S No||Title of Publish||No of Emptiness|
|1||Chhattisgarh State Instructor||Varied|
Eligibility Standards for Chhattisgarh TET Examination 2017
- For Lessons I-V (Major Degree): Candidates ought to possess Diploma from UGC acknowledged College with 02 years B.T.C (Closing yr & Handed out candidates)/ N.C.T.E./ 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Heart (R.C.I.)/ Intermediate with minimal 50% of marks/ its equal with 04 years Diploma (Closing yr & Handed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Training (B.El.Ed).
- For Lessons VI-VIII (Higher Major Degree) : Candidates ought to possess Diploma from UGC acknowledged College/ 02 years B.T.C. (Closing yr & Handed out candidates) from N.C.T.E./ Intermediate with minimal 50% of marks/ its equal & 04 years Diploma (Closing yr & Handed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Training (B.El.Ed), Intermediate or equal, BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed from NCTE/ UG acknowledged Institute or Diploma in Related self-discipline and B.Ed.
- Kindly refer the official notification
Choice Course of:
- Normal candidates: Rs 350/- (for 1 paper), Rs 600/- (for two papers)
- OBC candidates: Rs 250/- (for 1 paper), Rs 400/- (for two papers)
- SC/ ST/PH candidates: Rs 200/- (for 1 paper), Rs 300/- (for two papers)
- The chosen candidates can be paid effectively.
How one can apply
1. Go online by way of the web site cgvyapam.selection.gov.in
2. Click on on to the desired submit beneath Imp Data
three. Learn all of the directions & Fill all the main points.
four. Examine the main points, submit the shape & then notice down the registration quantity.
5. Add the scanned , signature & pay the examination charge.
6. Now candidates ought to revisit the web site and take a printout of Affirmation web page for future goal.
- Beginning Date For Submission Of On-line Utility: 07-11-2017
- Final Date For Submission Of On-line Utility: 27-11-2017
- Final Date of Cost of Utility Charges: 27-11-2017
- Date of Written Examination: 17-12-2017
Official notification – Click on right here
Discover – Click on right here
Apply On-line – Click on right here
Another essential hyperlinks:
RBI Assistant 2017 Notification-Apply for 623 Vacancies.
TSPSC Employees Nurse Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1261 Vacancies.
Panchayati Raj UP Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 9031 Vacancies.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 Vacancies.
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 103 Vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 Vacancies.
UPSMFAC Recruitment-Apply for 2370 Vacancies.
Web page 1 of 11