DSSSB LDC Reply Key 2017 ~ 26th Nov Put up Code 51/13 Ques Papers ~ Anticipated Lower Off:
DSSSB Junior Clerk / LDC Group ‘C’ Put up Examination TQPB Solutions Key in Moveable Doc Format File: Taking cognizance of Delhi Subordinate Providers Choice Board (DSSSB) Notified Group ‘C’ Tier-I (T-I T) Written Examination for 200 Marks for Recruitment to the Posts of
- Decrease Division Clerk (LDC) (Put up Code 51/13) Group ‘C’ Posts within the Municipal Company of Delhi – 345 Posts Tier –I FOR 200 Marks
Junior Clerk (Put up Code 19/15) Group ‘C’ Put up in Delhi Transport Company – 57 Vacancies
Scheduled to be performed on the 26th of November 2017.
we sit up for Delhi Subordinate Providers Choice Board to declare inside 03 Days the Optical Markup Reader Primarily based Written Examination Solutions Key for the Check Query Paper Booklet Set A, Set B, Set C & Set D. Delhi Subordinate Providers Choice Board shall publish on the Official Web site the Provisional Solutions Key to hunt the Candidates’ Reservation / Objection earlier than releasing the Closing Solutions Key yielding Declaration of the Outcomes for the Posts talked about herein above.
DSSSB LDC / Junior Clerk Anticipated Lower Off 2017
Delhi Subordinate Providers Choice Board, at their discretion, shall decide the Class-wise Minimal Qualifying Marks whereas Saying the Consequence for Group ‘C’ Tier – I Examination. Delhi Subordinate Providers Choice Board shall Announce the Outcomes for the mentioned Posts based mostly on the Candidates’ particular person Efficiency and the Marks obtained within the Tier-I Examination.
DSSSB 26th Nov LDC Query Papers Evaluation 2017
Delhi Subordinate Providers Choice Board shall stipulate / repair the Class-wise Minimal Qualifying Marks to be secured in every Paper and Adequate Excessive Marks by the Candidates underneath every Class. Nonetheless, Un-Reserved (Normal) Candidates shall need to safe comparatively Adequate Excessive Marks in every Paper and Most Marks in Mixture out of Whole 200 Marks. Delhi Subordinate Providers Choice Board notified PRT Group ‘B’ Tier – I Examination for 200 Marks includes Damaging Marking of ¼th or zero.25 Marks for every Incorrect (Improper) Reply to the Goal Kind A number of Alternative Questions carrying the Marks. The Candidates belonging to Reserved Classes shall be additional granted Minimal Qualifying Marks for Choice to the Posts of Main Lecturers within the Municipal Company of Delhi.
Delhi Subordinate Providers Choice Board, based mostly on the Class-wise Minimal Qualifying Marks scored by the Candidates underneath their respective Class will likely be Shortlisted for Ability Check / Oral involving Verification of the Testimonials (Certificates / Paperwork).
Delhi Subordinate Providers Choice Board shall draw up Provisional Choice Record based mostly on the Advantage decided bearing in mind the Candidates’ Marks.
DSSSB Tier – I Group ‘C’ Examination 2017 Consequence:
Delhi Subordinate Providers Choice Board, put up Announcement of the Consequence for the Group ‘C’ Tier-I Posts Examination, shall name the Candidates for Ability Check and Verification of the Testimonials (Certificates / Paperwork). The Outcomes for Group ‘C’ Tier – I Examination declared by the Delhi Subordinate Providers Choice Board shall be Uploaded on the Official Web site displayed within the Latter-most A part of this Info Bulletin.
We might convey Faster Alert on Delhi Subordinate Providers Choice Board
Introduced i) Consequence for the Goal Aggressive Examination for Main Trainer Group ‘B’ within the Municipal Company of Delhi;
ii) Declaration of the Ability Check / Oral Check
The Dates for downloading of the e-Name Letters by the Candidates for the Ability Check, amongst different
Faster Communiqués on the identical shall proceed to be revealed on our Web site for the prepared reference of the Candidates sooner or later of time.
Process for Choice:
Part A and Part B comprising Whole 200 (100 +100) Goal Kind A number of Alternative Questions: Goal Kind A number of Alternative Questions for 01 (One) Marks every with Damaging Marking of ¼th or zero.25 Marks for every Improper / Incorrect Response / Reply to the Goal Kind A number of Alternative Questions as per the prevailing Aggressive Examination Scheme:
- There shall be Damaging Marking relevant and deduction of zero.25 Marks will likely be made for every Improper A number of Alternative Questions Reply.
- The Delhi Subordinate Providers Choice Board shall prescribe a Minimal Lower-off Marks for any Put up as per availability of the Candidates whereas asserting the Consequence for the Recruitment Examination for Tier I & Tier II Posts.
- The Delhi Subordinate Providers Choice Board will name the Candidates numbering 06 to 10 occasions of the Vacancies for Tier – II Examination topic to the variety of the Vacancies / Candidates.
- For the Put up of Delhi Administration Subordinate Service Grade – II, based mostly on the Advantage in Tier – II Examination, the Candidates shall be instructed to add their respective Paperwork on the Web site of the Delhi Subordinate Providers Choice Board. For the Candidates discovered Eligible after Verification of Paperwork, numbering 1.25 occasions of the Vacancies Exit Examination shall be performed in order to fill the Vacancies and put together Ready Panel. All these Candidates, who qualify in Exit Examination / Writing Ability Check (WST) shall be Provisionally Chosen or shall be a part of the Ready Panel as per the Emptiness obtainable.
- Ability Check / Endurance Check will likely be taken as per requirement of Job.
- In Two Tier Examinations, Tier-I Examination for use for Shortlisting solely. Choice shall be made on the idea of the Marks obtained in Tier II Examination.
- The Delhi Subordinate Providers Choice Board, at its discretion, might dispense with the Tier – I Examination and instantly conduct the Tier – II Examination in case the variety of the Eligible Candidates / Candidates for the Put up codes whose Examination Schemes are Two Tier is lesser in Quantity (i.e., not Very Excessive).
Wishing right here the Better of Luck for the Candidates!